Repair of 13-story Concrete building and installation of 5-story greenfield parking garage
- 12 containers (20') of W.R. Meadows Meadow-crete applied to repair the structure.
- Entire building shored to remove and replace a corner column on the fifth floor.
- Demolition of all interior walls.
- 2,000 cubic meters of concrete poured for parking garage
- See more photos and descriptions of the work here. After opening a photo, be sure to scroll over the photos for an explanation of the step-by-step process for repairing concrete.
site development and Greenfield concrete
- Clearing and grub of over 100 acres.
- Cut to fill to final grade of over 400,000 cubic yards.
- 8,000 cubic yards of concrete poured with one continuous pour over 700 cubic yards.
- Underground services installed to include HDPE piping.
- See more photos of the job here.
Port Project to Demolish old structures and rebuild warehouse facilities
- Removal and disposal of asbestos according to EPA requirements.
- Demolition and rebuilding of docking stations.
- Selective demolition of roof structures and interior rooms for follow-on contractor remodel.
- Removal and re-installation of scanner sheds.